Friday, October 9, 2009

The Linen Closet

~BEFORE~


~AFTER Full View~

~AFTER Bottom View~


Not so good at organizing? Start with something small, like your Linen Closet. I have taken pictures of my closet as an example. I edited items we hadn't used for awhile and things I knew we didn't really need. I ended up with 3 1/2 garbage bags to take away. Some of it can be donated, one goes back to mom and one is for the garbage. Hard to believe that much stuff came out of such a small closet! Now can access items easier and keep it cleaner.

You might be wondering why you see more than just linens in this closet. Well, I don't have lots of closet space - so closets have to have more than one use. This closet works double duty. The middle and top are for linens and the bottom is for wrapping paper and items associated with wrapping.

1 comment:

  1. Oh My! What a difference! I would be afraid of causing a blanket avalanche in the "before" shot.

    ReplyDelete